Ring...Ring

Ring...Ring

Shanna Hickman
806.470.7014

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Good Golly Miss Molly






Meet "Action Packed" (as her mother calls her). She loves her boots, twirly dresses, some kid down the street named Pasha. I keep telling her mother that she is going to marry this kid someday (as her mother frowns at me when I say this outloud.) When Action Pack walks, she puts one hand on her hip and struts (boy her parents are in for it in about 10 years.) She exhausts me, but she is so stinkin cute she make my heart melt; especially when she says "I love you Shanna."

3 comments:

  1. Love your stuff, Shanna. And as for Pasha? Mia went through her phase with him, too. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So proud of you, honey. I love your work and will share with my friends. Hugs and kisses!

    ReplyDelete