Ring...Ring

Ring...Ring

Shanna Hickman
806.470.7014

Friday, July 16, 2010

Future Golf Pro...I think so.





Meet Jack. He is one of the sweetest kids I've come across in a long time. This boy has an "old soul." I feel a calm when I'm around him. The other day we had a lunch date at Swingbelly's in Michigan City. He was such a gentleman, the waitress actually complimented his manners. She said "You have such wonderful manners...the best I've ever seen in a kid." His response was "Why Thank You." You can tell he prides himself on being honest and kind towards others. D & A, you have done a wonderful job with him. Can I take him home with me????

Also, I just had to throw in a close up of his golf ball and tee before he hit it out of the course. Good job Jack! I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Jack is a complete gem....he walks into my my home and says "Hi, Bonus Mom!".....always a treat to have around.


    Great pics, Shanna....ya can't go wrong with this kid....

    N-

    ReplyDelete