Ring...Ring

Ring...Ring

Shanna Hickman
806.470.7014

Monday, July 5, 2010

Chicago Walks







My daughter and I spent the afternoon in Chicago. We drove up with "D's" mom and stepdad...just a quick 45 min drive from Long Beach. We got dropped off at Navy Pier and had a bite of lunch at a small italian cafe...she ordered a cheese pizza and I had a Margharita pizza....I ate the whole thing BTW (shame on me!) After lunch we checked out the the ginormous ferris wheel and got a few great shots at the top. My daughter wasn't that thrilled with the Pier, we decided that it was more for smaller kids than the average teenager. So we then took the trolley down to Michigan Ave. aka "Miracle Mile" and walked off that shamefull lunch. The shops were oh so tempting, but I restrained myself and gave the wallet a break. This town has so much energy and soul to it. I love it here, but then again it is summer and it's out of the Texas heat...(giving a shout out to my Texas peeps out there...stay in the air conditioning or come see me!)

Enjoy the pics (I threw in a pic of Wrigley Field that I took in April 2010 while visiting.)

Love,
Shanna

No comments:

Post a Comment